Sports Injury Clinic
At the Stourbridge Lawn Tennis and Squash Club
07823 773 555
About Sports Physiotherapy at the Club
As I am based at the club in the Therapy Room, based near Squash Courts 1 and 2, I try to see you as soon as possible post injury, which is so important.
Do tell me, how acute the injury is, as the quicker I treat you, the quicker you are back on court or back on the pitch.
If your problem is chronic, there is often something I can do for your injury complaint and better still I can provide advice on how to avoid injury. Please just ask….
I treat ALL Sports Injuries involving:-
- Any pain, following strains and sprains, direct trauma, slips and falls, repetitive strains
- Loss of movement and function and the ability to perform various racket ball strokes, running and jumping eg kicking, jogging (I have helped several London Marathon Runners to reach their goals)
- Joint problems, such as swelling, stiffness, following direct injury. Also Arthritic pains
- Muscular tenderness and tears
- Following surgery
I treat, all joints involved in Sports Injuries, for example:-
- Tennis elbow
- Shoulder problems
- Wrist and hand eg tendernitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Dupytrens
- Ankles, knees and hips
- Low Back and Neck Pain
- And of course Neurologically related conditions
Usually 1 hour and always treatment from the first session
Rate:- £45 (Club member’s rate £40)
Visit club website
Salu Fellows is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, Health Professions Council, Physio First and the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists Interested in Neurology
Get In Touch To Arrange Your Appointment
07823 773 555
Or fill out the form below and I will be in touch shortly to arrange an appointment.