Some HOT TIPS against COVID-19
1. Washing hands properly before and after activities eg shopping, touching anything. I do not need to advise you on timing and technique. That has been well publicised. It is reliably reported that germs can stay on metal door handles and clothes for 24 hours
2. Keep at least 2metres social distancing. Think how far could you spit at someone or they you….Note as you talk we spit all the time…
3. Wear PPE ie face mask, gloves and aprons – in this order of importance. Care when you take things off…you can spread virae particles/droplets at this stage. It is best to get 1 use/disposable only otherwise you must wash/clean PPE in between use
4. Washing in soap/detergent is enough to sterilize clothes. Note hair, clothes and shoes
5. Aerate and keep windows open, as the virus has more impact in numbers ie in the open air it has lesser effect
6. Reduce contact and socializing for now….we are not over this crisis yet…
If you look at the UK figures regarding this pandemic…as of 5th May 2020, our figures have plateaued much more than Italy’s and Spain’s, who carried out very strict social distancing. We know it works, so patience is still required…..too many people have died…and it is not over yet….